Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So Tired



I am so tired. As I'm typing this, my left eyelid is jumping. I am in serious need off some good sleep. I had something that I wanted to share, but honestly I'm too tired to write about all of that right now. Maybe I'll be able to pull myself together by tomorrow. I think I was in the beginning stages of catching a cold. I took a couple of Advil's last night, before I went to bed. I was just trying to ensure that I didn't wake up with a scratchy throat, and a snotty nose. Now I have an "Advil hangover". I am a lightweight, and I can't take anything really strong. I could never be a drug addict. I'd probably overdose and die from a lungfull of weed smoke. Well, back to me not feeling well... I just really don't feel like being at work today. I feel weak all over, and I didn't even really do anything strenuous yesterday. I can't wait until the weekend!

I'll get at y'all later!



17 comments:

Keelah said...

[I'd probably overdose and die from a lungfull of weed smoke.] Hahahahhaha! Feel better Nic! And if the Advils have you like this...I cant imagine you off the NyQuil! If you have never taken it...DONT!! :)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))
Hope you feel better Nic!!! :-)

Nic said...

@ keelah,
OMG! NyQuil used to have me sleeping for days. I quit them a few years back, because they were just too strong. I would only wake up to yawn, and they would be soooooo exhausting that I would pass back out. LOL!

@ ms. b.
Awwww, thanks!!!

Khoney330 said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Nic.

anonymousnupe said...

It's probably a tumor.

Don said...

lol @ nupe

Keelah said...

Hahhahahahahha!

Jazzy said...

I think I have what you have. Last night I had that itchy scratchy throat and kept waking myself up coughing. Finally I just cried myself to sleep...that seemed to work! lol

Feel better...I definitely plan to self medicate with some Nyquil tonight!

KIKI said...

When I feel a cold coming on, I go to my father's country remedy...boil some water with lemon, add a shot of whiskey (my father uses moonshine or corn-liquor...what?...I said it was country), drink & wrap up in a nice warm blanket...guaranteed to sweat out whatever bug or virus you have.

Feel better, boo!

Sugar said...

There some early bug going around. I wasn't feeling so great a few days either, but I feel better now....'cept I'm going to be sick again on Friday.....LMAO

I hope you feel better!

*Tanyetta* said...

hope you're feeling better real soon. feeling sick is never ever fun.

i have a twitch in my throat. i cannot get sick. who's going to keep up with DJ for me *sigh*

Trenting said...

Feel better lady!

I [hate] the twitchy lid.. drives me nuts!

dc_speaks said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy...stopping by cause i missed ya!

peace and love, lil lady!

KIKI said...

Where you at nic?

Hope you're feelin better

Miss Snarky Pants said...

((((((((((HELLO......ANYBODY HOME??)))))))))) :-)

Hey Nic,
What it do girl?? Oh and of course... Where you @???

Ray said...

hey missed you @ ma spot, I am here and we should kick it sometime come by and give me a holler..

PEACE!!

KIKI said...

Ok Sleeping Beauty! Time to wakey-wakey! Nic?...You up?