Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged Bitchessssssssssss



Kiki plays too much!!!!!!!!!! She tagged me a couple of weeks ago, and my lazy ass is just getting around to doing it. Don’t judge me!

Here be the rules.

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I hate the winter time. I can’t stand to be cold and the sound of snow under my feet grates my nerves.

2. I drive fast. Most would say like a dude without the navigational problems.

3. I truly believe that Scorpios are the best Zodiac sign. Sexy, smart, confident, sneaky when we need to be, loyal, and passionate about everything we do. What could be better?

4. I would rather be dead then to be paralyzed. Para or quadriplegic, it doesn’t matter. The thought of being that helpless and dependant freaks me out. (I do apologize if I offended anyone with this comment. It’s just the way I feel.)

5. I love Johnny Depp. And I mean really love him. I think he is the weirdest, sexiest, most humble actor out there, and I wish him and his family (fiancé included) nothing but the best. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy. Yes it’s that damn serious! Don’t judge me!

6. I’m a sucka for movies. I cry over silly movies, like Major Payne… Really, any movie which features a group of people overcoming something. And if I’m watching a movie and one of the characters embarrass themselves, I can’t help but to look away, and/or cover my eyes.

7. I’m a hater. I can’t stand forgetful people, and people who think that they can’t do anything for themselves. If a bitch is 25 years old, and she can’t even wash and blow-dry her own hair……….I’m judging her. I also hate people who think that they always know the same people that I know. Example: I could be talking an associate, whom I know has never held down a real job in their life and on top of that they might have some criminal tendencies, but they will swear up and down that they know the same 50 year old John from corporate @ my office. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhano!

I’m tagging Ms. Behaving, Ray Ray, Sheletha,
Thea, Keelah, Khoney330, & Tanyetta.




7 comments:

Sheletha said...

no tag backs, but you have been gone so long...this has already been done weeks ago. LOL...

my birthday was in October. I blogged about that too. Were you in a Day Spa for 2 months??? (that was Zoolander, for those that don't know)

Ray said...

Wow nice answers, and about that cold. Remind me to take you to Minnesota lol heheheeee.

Anywho, I'll do the tagging. I may be in line for a good job up there, you should send me your e-mail and lets chat since we be blogging with each other back and forth.

Nic said...

LLOL @ you sheletha,

Yeah I know I'm late as shit. I'm all discombobulated! (Is that even a real word?) Anyway, did I wish you a happy birthday? Now that you mention it, October does seem familiar. Well happy belated birthday if I didn't.

Day Spa....I wish.

Nic said...

Ray-ray,

You snuck right up in there :)

What?!?!?!?!? I wish I would find my ass up there! And we could do that, soon as I get my e-mail situation fixed. I think it's been compromised.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Gurl...your right to tag has long since expired/been revoked [LOL]

Now where da hell you been huh?!?!?! I ain't speakin' to you til' you start x-plainin' ;-)

Nic said...

@ Ms. Behaving,

See what had happened was........... You know I can't lie. LOL! It's been a crazy month. Life's been hectic.

Wish I could say I was screwin' around, but... no such luck.

KIKI said...

What I do? hehehe