Friday, February 8, 2008

Goals

Just sitting here at work waiting for the day to end so I can head out to the mall and spend my hard earned $15.oo. I'm tired, and I really just want to crash when I get off, but I told the "artist's" sister, that I would meet up with her and some of her friends to celebrate her birthday, and I have to get something to wear. I'm leaving the job at 2:30pm, and hoping to beat some traffic.

I've decided that I want to buy a house. I found the area that I want to live in. All I need to do now is start saving some money. I already know that I'm not going to be able afford my dream house. You know, the newly constructed home in a gated community, with-in a great school district (for my future kids), void of any/all niggas (I love my black people, but.....well niggas & flies), with a great view of the city, and close to all the good stores! But I have confidence that I can make whatever I can afford work. My only main concerns are that I live in a safe neighborhood, and that the house has a solid foundation. I know I'll probably end up re-wiring, and getting new pipes sooner or later, but I can live with that. Just as long as the house wasn't built over any ancient Native American burial grounds, like in "The Poltergeist". That movie scared me to the core, lol!




Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you in your house saving!! I decided I wanted to do the same about 5 years ago...and on my own. It can certainly be done!

:-)

Nic said...

Hey Mamba!!!!!
I missed you!

KIKI said...

You can do it! I was just saying the other day that I'm sick of renting & it's time to start saving for a house...so I feel ya!

Miss ya...

I still need your email so I can send you your invite...

Nic said...

@ Kiki

Hey, I tried to send it to you before, it is loveangeltrue@yahoo.com I know it's cheezy as all get-out!!!! I have no excuse, LOL!!!

Keelah said...

Missed ya girlie! Good luck on your house!

Janelle said...

Wow!! 26 and buying a home with out the parents help!!! Best of luck!!! Good job...you make me proud.