Monday, April 16, 2007

Fridays' Trying to Destroy Me!

Okay, not really, but kinda. Let me tell you what happened, and then you can be the judge.

For starters, Greg and I established that I would be sleeping over Friday night. Well Friday morning comes & I get a text from him. No big deal, I get texts from him all the time. I didn't really feel like talking so I didn't respond. Next thing I know, he's outside of my job, motioning for me to come outside ( he works as an EMT and gets to drive around the city) . I don't, and so instead he comes in. He's all smiles and hugs, which is not him. Anyway after a few minutes he leaves. About an hour later he calls my cell. Again I don't respond. As I mentioned before, I'm not in the mood for him right now. Being a pest has never made anyone more attractive.
Next, I found out that I would have to work until 7. I called him up to let him know that I had to work late. I immediately got hit with the pity me voice, asking if I could still come over later. I told him I wouldn't be over until around 9:30pm. At 5:30pm he calls the work phone (something he's done 3 times in the 5 years we've known each other) to tell me about his day. At this point I'm like "I can't breath"

By the time I get to his house I am dead tired. He lets me in and goes straight for his bedroom, which is cool cause that's usually where we end up anyway. I tell him "I'm tired" and he says he's tired too. He lays down, & it's at this point, that I am completely bored with sleeping with him. He's never really been good at foreplay. He usually just lays back and let's me do what I want. When he does attempt foreplay, it's always something that "rubs" me the wrong way. No matter how many times I make suggestions, or give instructions, he always does the same boring/irrataiting things. That was all well and good in the past, when I was in love with the man, but now it's like, damnit, get some variety or get away from me. So since he's laying there, acting like he's "too cool for school" I decide to do the same.

We chill, watch T.V., eat some spaghetti - that he made...... 20 MINUTES LATER. My stomach is turning inside out. So needless to say, nothing went down that night. To top things off, he snores like a Rhino. I was up all night. The next morning, we did it, and it was sooooo boring.
Afterwards I jumped into the shower, got dressed and left.
I sent him a text later on that read. "They say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' so lets pause for a month or so. Be safe in the meantime till then papi I'll be missing you. It's been fun" Nic.

I figured, even though I'm sick to death of him right now, I should still keep him on smut standby.

1 comment:

Miz JJ said...

Heelarious. I could totally relate to this post. Just say "NO" to sleepovers!