Thursday, April 26, 2007

People That Make Me Laugh

Okay, that last post was a little heavy, so here’s a lil’ somethin’ somethin’ to lighten up the mood. I present to you the list of
My Top 5 favorite TV/ Radio Host.

Chris Hansen – To Catch a Predator.
My favorite line of his is “Have a seat…” (then in that mildly amused parental voice) “What are you doing here?” Also, the episode where that mentally challenged man got caught for the second time, Hansen was like “Wait a minute, you look familiar” The man said, and I swear to G-d this is true, “Ooops!” That was the funniest shit ever. You're about to get locked up, again, and it's gonna be shown to millions of people, and all you can say is "Ooops!". Ha! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Chris was even laughing when he heard that shit. (For anyone who doesn't know, "To Catch A Predator" comes on Dateline NBC. It's a show/sting operation, to catch pedophiles. It's funnier than it sounds.)

Ryan Seacrest – American Idol .

I know what you’re thinking, but anyone who can hold a straight face after watching some of those g-d awful auditions is “The S***”. He even interviews the rejects with a straight face, and asks them what happened, like he doesn't know why they didn’t make it through. Dude even encourages them to sing again in the waiting area. He never cracks a smile. That shit is hilarious to me.

Joey Greco – Cheaters
He got stabbed on the job, and didn’t quit his job. Joey also never smiles. Even when he knows that shit is funny. A month ago, there was an episode where this 88 year old man hired Cheaters investigators to follow his 33 year old girlfriend. His name was “Lightning” and his reasons were that he was getting old, and he wanted to make sure that he wasn’t going to leave his money to the wrong girl. So anyway, of course they see her with another man. She’s seen kissing him, the usual. So they run the new mans tags, and it comes out that that is her cousin. Later on they find out that she is really married to dude, and that it isn’t her cousin. So anyway they show Lightning the video, and he’s heated. At the confrontation, she’s acting like that is her cousin and that she has to take care of him because he is "very sick". This is where the shit gets funny. The old dude comes at them with his cane. Joey is like “how could you do this to him? Is the money all you care about?" She’s steady denying it. Her husband proceeds to walk down the street to get away. When He can't, he fakes a seizure. So Joey walks up to him real slow and calm, while he’s shaking on the ground. He says “So…………what’s up?...............Am I supposed to believe that you’re having a seizure?.........................Yeah, I don’t believe you……………You lied about being with her, so you’ll lie about this too.” Then the boy gets up, so Joeys like “Yeah….. that was a real quick recovery!” Joey never once went to call 911 & didn’t let anyone else call. I don't know how he keeps a straight face through some of those confrontations. That s*** is always funny to me

Maury- The Maury Povich Show
The results are in…in the case of 4 month old Juwanna ……………………………………… Scott, you are NOT the father. Nuff said.

Wendy Williams and Charlemagne.
That "drunken/sad" music makes me laugh every time!

Did I miss any?

3 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

LOL... well, I can say that I don't really follow most of these people, but know who they are (for the most part)and YES... the Ryan Seacrest part is too funny, because he do be acting all serious... lol. and FYI... I HATE WENDY WILLIAMS... Ohhhhhh.... she just works my htahjtg;hauhejhatjia;hfjihtjajk;hjis;hj;haj (that's me screaming and cussing) nerve. LOL.

Sugar said...

Ha! Funny. Justmewriting, you hate Wendy?! I love her. I haven't listened in weeks, but I may tune in right now to see what she's up to.

dcsavvystar said...

HILARIOUS! i love the same ones minus Ryan Seacrest! lol..> Chris Hanson is the best - when he catches the predators, I am always rolling!