Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Promised I'd be Honest with Ya'll!



So here it goes. This is another “I gave in, and let the Ex hit it” post.


About a month ago I told him that I wanted to take some time off. He had been smothering me, and acting like I was his girl. About a week after I sent him the text explaining that I wanted to chill, I got a call from him. It was a pretty low key conversation. He just wanted to know where my head was at, and why I had decided that I didn’t want to see him for a while. I explained to him that I felt things were moving in the wrong direction with us. That he and I work well as “smut-buddies”, but we needed to keep the "relationship-like" behavior down to a minimum.
Once everything was out in the open, and some boundaries were set things got better.

Well, for the past few weeks, we haven’t been sleeping together, but we’ve been, texting, going out, and talking on the phone here and there. Nothing too serious. Yesterday at 3pm, just when I was about to get off of work I got a text message from him. He said that he wanted to see me before he went off to work at 8pm (He’s an EMT w/ crazy ass hours). Between work, taking care of my mom, and worrying about my friends’ daughter, I’ve been really stressed out. I figured that since I haven’t slept with him in about a month, I was due for a reward.

Why do I always break down in the middle of the month?

Anyway, I went over there and had a great Adult time. I won’t bore ya’ll with the tawdry details. Let’s just say, he took me to a great place. Screwed me senseless! Need proof? ........... Keep reading.

After I left his house, I stopped at Wendy’s’. I was too weak to cook & feenin’ for a spicy chicken sandwich and a frosty, (Mmmmm, my favorite). So I’m sitting there, waiting in the long ass line, with this big ass smile on my face. I'm watching the rain come down, and trying my hardest not to fall asleep. My turn comes up, and I order. I drive to the first window to give them my money, drive to the next window, and wait for my food. Here’s where everything fell apart, and I found out that he had taken all of my common sense.

The girl goes to hand me the Frosty, and because it’s raining I only roll the window down half way. (I think my plan was to roll it up quickly, so my hair wouldn't get wet.....yeah I know it was already kinda fucked up from wrestling with him, but the rain would've made the situation soo much worse). Anyway, I reach across myself with my right arm, and grab the frosty. Then for whatever reason, I started to roll the window up with my other hand. I don’t know why I did this cause my arm wasn’t even back in the car. I guess that I was just that tired. So at this point, I’m still pulling my right arm inside of the car, and the window is still coming up.
“Why didn’t you just roll the window back down?” You may be wondering. Shit I was wondering that too. So I stopped pressing the button. It left about a 4 inch gap between the window and the frame. I pulled my arm in some more, but then again, for reasons I will never understand, just before I got the fuggin' frosty in, my finger hit the button again squishing the cup and making the lid pop off. All this because…well I don’t even know. The girl who handed me the frosty was trying to hold in her laughter. The most f’ed up part of that situation was that after the frosty debacle, I had to sit there and wait for my sandwich. I know they were back there talking about it, because another girl came to bring me my sandwich & she was laughing also. In the end, I was a little embarrassed, but it was cool. I had to laugh too.


Had the car for a year now. Get a side of good dick, and I become a drunk driver.

This morning I woke up, grabbed my cell phone, and dialed #2 speed dial - Wachovia. (That’s a chain of banks up here in Philly for anyone who doesn’t know) I call their automated service number all the time to Keep track of the little bit of money I have. I listened to the prompt, and punched my account number in, followed by the last four of my S.S. number. 3 seconds later, I’m sitting UP in my bed, irate over the fact that my job hasn’t deposited my check into my account. So now, I’m up and fuming. Walking around my dark ass apartment, plotting on how I’m gonna’ cuss out my boss & the payroll department. It wasn’t until I got into the shower that I realized that……………… it ain’t even Friday. Ha! I had to laugh at myself again.

I’m trippin !!!!!!

Now I’m sitting here at work, tired and drained. He has screwed me senseless, and I don't even mind. I hope ya’ll have a good day. I’m gonna sneak a nap.



Peace




9 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

LOL.. GIRL, GIRL GIRL... I don't know what it is, but we're in a parallel universe of something (well not quite)lol, but your post always seem to relate to some aspect of my life.
I have an ex and we're supposed to be 'just friends' now, but he's always saying things that seem to imply something more, but we don't entertain thoughts of getting back together. Well in my lustfilled moments of yesterday I attempted to call him and ask if he'd like to join me for some relations (yeah, I'm trying to free myself of the lust though). I happened to call my girlfriend first who told me to stop playing with his feelings...I don't know what she's talking bout...I was tryna give him something good...LOL, anyway we do some things when the lust comes, becasue UM, UM, UM... what a feeling. LOL.

Khoney330 said...

Sounds like dickmatization to me! LOL There is no cure, unless you find better. Just enjoy, he knows the rules.

Sugar said...

Ha! This is too funny, and I'm going to answer your question about "A year since what?" at my own blog.

Nic said...

@ jmw,
LOL! Girl I'm glad one of us was able to stay strong YESTERDAY at least ;) Right about now I'm like,
"Hey, I'm grown, I use protection, and the lines have been drawn, so everything's gravy". Also, I don't think I’m ready for a relationship at this point in my life. A lil' action here and there is all I need. And it’s so much more convenient to mess around with my ex then to sort through the rest of the men out here. At least I already know what his game is, and what drama he comes with. He knows that if some shit goes down, there'll be no place for him to hide. I know where he stays, his momma, his grandma, where his sister works, where he works and I will shut his life down if he crosses me the wrong way, lol!

@ khoney,
Yes! You hit the nail on the head with that one.


@ sugar,
See your blog comments :)

Peace

princessdominique said...

This is my first visit to your blog and that was so funny it had me crying. Seriously. I'm not laughing at you (well, maybe I am) but I've been there, not knowing what day of the week it was, prepared to get mad and tell somebody off. At least you had a smile on your face though.

Tafari said...

Shit, he did knock you out of the box! That shit at Wendy's was funny as hell, I think I would have had to laugh out loud if I was working the window. Shit as I type this response, I am laughing.

One of my god young female friends tells me that you should never catch feelings for a Jump Off so I hope you both walk away from the relationship cool if/when that happens.

Bygbaby

Nic said...

@ princessdominique,
Hey, thanks for stopping by. I’m always happy to have a new reader/person to laugh at my mishaps : ) But seriously though, ain’t it crazy when you realize someone’s got you for a whole 24 hrs. I had to laugh.

@ bygbaby,
Hello to you too. You know now thanks to dude I’m like,
“Lemme get to Wendy’s before that 6-2am shift comes on, cause I don’t want to see ANY familiar faces!” lol!
Uggh, I’m still so embarrassed about it. As far as being able to walk away w/out feelings, I hope I can. Withdrawl is always tough though ;)

Peace

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

it's my opinion that you aren't perplexed at all mami seems to me you know exactly what you want and who you like to give it to you... thanks for the great read ... hilarious

Nic said...

@ cortneygee,
Hey newbie, thanks for stopping in. I'm glad I could give you a laugh :)