Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagg-Happy

I have been tagged again, and this time by Chokkklitsoul.

My task this time is to share 10 interesting things about myself. So, let me apologize in advance, because honestly, I’m not a very interesting person. Anyway here it goes.

1. I used to be a complete tomboy. Yep, digging holes in my mothers’ back yard, climbing trees, and catching snakes. I hated to go shopping.
My favorite class used to be shop. But somehow I grew out of it. Now I’m buying panties and bras to match my toenail polish. Diggin’ holes is cheaper!

2. I’ll take animals over people.

3. When I’m really full and/or sleepy I get the giggles. HARD!

4. I still watch cartoons. Old episodes of “Samurai Champloo”, “Cowboy Bebop”, and “Family Guy”. Stuff like that.

5. I prank call my grandma all the time. She always says “ Nic…I’m gonna beat your f***in' ass when I see you!” I just laugh and tell her that “I’m too fast” for her. This is just our lil’ running joke. She lives in Yonkers New York, and I don’t get to see her as often as I like. She is the funniest person I know because she is so real about stuff.

6. I don’t like to hug either of my parents. It’s/they’re just weird.

7. I’ll always choose night over day. I just love to be able to look at the stars.

8. I want to be a police officer. Waiting for the test to come up. Wish me luck.

9. Last holiday season I sold cookies, as a side hustle. It quickly got out of control. People were placing so many orders. If I ever do that again, it will be on a smaller scale. And I’m gonna' charge more.

10. Once when I was younger. I went to sleep with a blue mug of water next to my bed. When I woke up the next day I tried o take a sip. But stopped when I saw something in the bottom of the cup. It was slender, and yellowish. I put my finger in the cup (don’t judge me …I was young) and to my horror saw the thing move. It was one of those thousand leggers. Now they are my biggest phobia. Above EVERYTHING!!!! Uggggh, they just make my skin crawl. I’m sitting here scratchin’ and rubbing my face and hands just thinking about them. I know I look crazy, (probably like a crack head) I hope ya’ll appreciate this. Lol!

These are some of the things that make me tick. The things that make me, me .

Peace

7 comments:

dc_speaks said...

hahahaha...tagg happy huh? It will get easier, trust me

cool things you listed about yourself.

thanks for sharing

Sugar said...

Sold cookies as a side hustle? lol What kind of cookies? I am getting a Lucille Ball image and I can't stop laughing.

JustMeWriting said...

ILLLLL....I THINK YOU'RE SO STRANGE NOW...LOL SIKE, but I can't believe you want to be a cop...my sister just got into the academy about a month or so ago and I mess with her (since I don't like coper's) LOL. I'm a rebel...hahaha! I actually share some of those...namely, the Tomboy thing, not liking to hug and playing on the phone with my grandmother...she's just as silly as me. LOL.

chokkklitsoul said...

Dat's peace!

U know your ass is retarded right??
I am cracking up at grandma...she gon beat dat ass!!!!

You did good!

Nic said...

@ dc,
I hope it gets easier. I felt like I was back in school, lol! Oh, and you can rest easy. I won’t be tagging anyone for a while……giving jmw & chokkk the side-eye.

@sugar,
I brought in flyers & a variety tray with; chocolate chip, oatmeal, sweet-butter, peanut butter, macaroons, shortbread, white-chocolate chip, banana-nut muffins, and cappuccino cheesecake brownies. I left them on a table in the office and that was that. They’re greedy asses were putting in so many orders, and word of mouth is a mutha. I’m good at baking sweets, but I never expected to get that much business. So while I wasn’t slipping on cake batter (thank g-d), there were a few nights where I was sleeping on the floor by the oven. I was so happy when I finished the last order. It was a learning experience.


@ jmw,
I swear…one day we’re gonna’ find out we’re related or something. Or maybe it’s just this good good Philly water that’s making us so similar. Ahh good ole’ Schuylkill. Just kidding. I’m waiting for the next test to come up. I heard it wasn’t too hard. What did your sister think about it? Gimme the inside scoop girl. Lol!

@ chokkk,
Yeah, I prefer special ;) Glad you approve.


Peace people

Unknown said...

LMAO at the thousand leggers... Spiders do the same for me, all because in the middle of watching arachnaphobia a damn spider was sliding down it's web and dangled over my head at the same time it did that in the movie...and no, no more scary movies for me either!

I was a tomboy at one time too...the good old days!

Your grandma sounds hecka funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

Nic said...

@ Black Mamba,
YES!! THANK YOU! LOL! I feel for you. I'm glad someone can relate to that though. With thousand leggers and spiders, I think it has to do with the fact that when there still, you don't know which direction they're going in. OH! and all those skinny leggs make it look like they're floating on air. Ugggh.