Friday, May 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


Hey everybody. I guess you can tell by the title of this post that I've been tagged. This is the first time for me, since I'm a relatively new blogger. I just thank the heavens that it's not a realllllllllllllly long one. Otherwise I woulda had to meet JMW infront of saladworks (she knows why!!! Lol!) just kidding. Anyway, my artist choice is the late, great, Marvin Gaye.

The ladies wanted him, the men wanted to be like him. What more can I say..........




Are you male or female: Midnight Lady

Describe yourself: Distant Lover

Your best piece of advice: Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)

Describe your last relationship: Trouble Man

Describe your last crush: Mercy Mercy Me, My Pride and Joy

Say something to someone you have a crush on: I Want You.

Say something to an ex: Got to give it up

Say something to someone who hurt you severely: If This World Were Mine :(

How do you feel right now: Ooh Child



Well thank you JustMeWriting for this lovely tagging experience. Did you pick me because you know I love to play games? Well anyway, I guess this works kinda' like chain-mail??? So I'm gonna tag DC. Both dcsavvy, & dcspeaks. Hope you don't mind.


Peace

6 comments:

chokkklitsoul said...

this is cute! BUT DAMMIT this isnt the only tag you have received within the week...!!!!!!!!

mad and pouting out of this post!

Nic said...

@ chokkk,

Hey girl, I'm sorry. But never fear, your girl Nic is on the case.

Turn that frown upside down :)

JustMeWriting said...

LOL....ok nic, I like those. Man, I want to do mine over. LOL.

dc_speaks said...

oh boy....ok ok..this tagging thing is funny

Nic said...

@ jmw,
Nooo!!! I thought yours was awesome!

@ dcspeaks,
I cant wait to see what you come up with1!

dc_speaks said...

no more tagging me!!! lol