Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nothing Even Matters



This has been a crazy week for me. I feel like I’ve been on an emotional roller-coaster. Mom, MEN, grandma, friends, ex-friends, kids, WORK, arghhhh! I’ve been really stressed out. More so than usual, haha! It seems like I just can’t get myself out of this funk. Everything’s getting to be a little too much.


In other news.... I bust my ass, AGAIN! Totally forgot that I'm now sleeping on a twin instead of a queen mattress. After waking up early to chase one of my mothers' cats (really, she's a dog trapped in a cats body) out of my room, I sat down on my bed, closed my eyes.......and leaned back ........................... ...... ONTO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolled right the fuck off the side of the bed. Wouldn't have been so bad if the bed wasn't so high off of the floor. And of course (with my wonderous luck) there is no carpet in my room. Managed to keep one foot on the bed as I rolled off though. LOL! Yeah, nothing's going right.

Hope y'all are having a better week than me.



Peace

9 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

LOL... awwww, poor shuga. You KNOW I'm seriously sad to hear that. It's mind over matter lady...You've kinda got to not mind so it won't matter. You're such a wonderful person (unless you've been tricking me all this time), but from what I've heard thus far...you're great. So don't let the devil get to you with his antics.

One of my favorite gospel singers (Marvin Sapp) said..."the only reason the devil is throwing everything he's throwing at you is because he's peeked into your future and he's seen what the Lord is about to bring you to." God is faithful and you've been doing all this good for others...the Lord see that so be of good cheer, great things are coming your way.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Damn...that's not cool.
NOT COOL @ ALL!

Must be something goin' around cuz I've been feelin' a bit fof that funk myself. SIGH

With some faith in the lord combined with JMW having everybody's back, we'll be aiight
:-D

I hope things get better for you!

Ms. Confessions said...

Awe!

Hope you're not in any pain from the fall.
Shit happens!

Just dust your shoulders off. :)

Sugar said...

A few more falls and you'll remember. lol I'm kidding. You know how it is, there's rainy days and then the sunshine comes right on back! It won't always rain! :) Remember that. The storm will be over before you know it.

chokkklitsoul said...

sorry Nic... :( !!!

Have a fabulous weekend!

*Tanyetta* said...

Please!!!!!!!! warn us before you say: Rolled right the fuck off the side of the bed!.

STOP.IT!!!

tooo funny but, messed up all at the same time.

Tafari said...

I can imagine the thump on the floor. That does not sound fun but you know its funny.

Bygbaby

Ray said...

Im sorry bout that, we are in the same boat believe it or not. B/C my week has gone quite shitty as well. Just keep your head up high and keep livin it up.

PEACE-Em-OUTTIE

Keelah said...

Dude!?? Off the bed?? hahahah I'm laughing with you, hopefully you are laughing at it now! :)