Friday, June 29, 2007

Sittin' at Work......



Yeah they got me. I'm still at the office. My dickhead boss got me all caught up in some "it's Friday, I-know-you-aught-to-be-home-but-I-got-your-ass-anyway" bull shit.

This particular boss is a lazy drunkard. It seems like he can't accomplish the simplest of task on time. I have to call and call and fax and e-mail him over and over just to catch his attention. He constantly talks shit about the people who work for him. Even tries to pit me against them. All that does is make me distrust him. God only knows what he thinks about me. He rarely ever comes to this office. I used to think that he had too much on his plate to get over here. Now I'm thinking hangovers.


Y'all have a blessed weekend.


Peace

9 comments:

JustMeWriting said...

YEAH... I hate that crap, because they get paid the big bucks for doing NOTHING...DARN COPPERS, oh...we wasn't talk'n bout dem was we...SORRY. LOL.

Unknown said...

Wow....Sounds like you're in a similar boat...

Well, it's SATURDAY now, so hopefully you aren't still there, lol!
Have a great weekend!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

SIGH...I feel your pain.
Used to happen to me all the time @ my previous job!!

Guess then it goes without saying (the reason WHY I am no longer employed there). :-D

Hope your weekend is wonderful as well!

dc_speaks said...

ooops....my bad, lil homie.

happy monday to you though

Khoney330 said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend anyhow!!

*Tanyetta* said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Your boss is a trip! DAMN DRUNKARD! How about we might want to get off work early to go and get drunk too. He's a selfish bastard! LOL

Miz JJ said...

How is that the shit always seems to rise to the top (a.k.a senior management??). Same old song everywhere.

Ray said...

lmao @ dickhead boss! I FEEL U 150%

The Detective said...

Whomever created work is a fool...just give me some damn money.