Friday, June 8, 2007

Awwww Tuesday...




Tuesday was such a nice day.

Work was really nothing special…as usual. But everything else that day was great. Remember the two guys that helped me move, Jason and Eric? Well Jason, whom I’ve known for about 3 years, is getting engaged. Yay! His girl is wonderful, and even though I’ve only met her once, I’ve been rooting for them since forever. Anyway, he’s decided to propose this Saturday, after they go skydiving somewhere in PA. He purchased a ring from a store on Jewelers row. It’s in the center city area, close to my job. Unfortunately, because he works out in the boondocks and doesn’t get off of work until late, he’d have a hard time getting to the store to pick it up. So he arranged for Eric to pick it up (he’s not driving, but he lives close to the store). Eric then brought it to my job around lunch time. And it was my job to take it to Jason later, around 6:30 – 7:00pm. He’s 29 years old, and even though I’m no expert on what makes a great marriage, I think they’re ready. I was just really happy to see that he was willing to go through with it. He has put so much planning onto this. The ring is well, eh….cute. Definitely not my style, and the diamond is flawed. But what matters most is what it represents. I’m just gushing because I’m so proud of him. And very happy for them even though I probably won’t be invited to the wedding, but that’s another story.


At around 3:00pm I left work, got in my car and started to head home. I called my mothers cell to see if there was anything that she wanted. She was at the Social Security building, and very upset because they had messed up her check. She was screaming that now all of the checks she wrote would be bad because she didn’t have the money in the bank to cover it, like she thought. It’s always friggin’ something with my mother. But this time I didn’t stress it. I just got off the phone with her and headed to the MAC machine to get some money for her.

When I got home she wasn’t there. I headed to the kitchen to stash the money, and what did I see ?????? A letter ……for me, from the City of Philadelphia Personnel Department. Yay! Inside there was a letter that said I was scheduled to take the Police Officer Recruit Exam June 16th 2007. I’m so happy to have received this. This is like my step #1 to get into the Police Academy. Yes, I know it’s going to be a long wait between the time when I take the test, and when I hear something from them. But I really don’t care. I want this bad! I’m so happy I put my new address on the application all those months ago. That letter totally makes up for the suck-ass Jury duty notice I picked up at the apartment. That fucker came on light pink paper with all red lettering. I think it’s their little way of getting my attention since I "forgot" to report last time.
Anyway, I’m home. I chill for a little while. Take a short nap. And around 5:30pm get up to take a shower. I get dressed…again, grab the ring and head out to Jason’s house to drop it off. He’s only 10 minutes from my mothers house. We chat for a little while he takes the ring out to inspect it. I can’t really tell anything from his facial expression. But I guess everything’s cool with it because he doesn’t complain. After about 5 minutes I excuse myself, and head on up to see my buddy. Yeah, ya'll didn’t think I was doing all that extra shit to drop off a ring did ya! It takes me another 20 minutes to get there. I walk up the stairs through the door, and up the next set of stairs. All the lights are off, but he’s left the television on in his bedroom. I can hear the water running in the bathroom down the hall. He calls my name from the shower. I don’t answer. He calls again, and I tell him I’ll be in the bedroom waiting. So I’m in there watching COPS happy about how the days going. He comes in and turns the channel. This starts an argument, which turns into a play fight, which leads to a tickle fight. And that ain't nothing but me laughing hysterically. He stops to let me catch my breath. With that opening, I jump on his back and try to choke him from behind. That prooves to be pointless, cause he just stands up and throws me on the bed. He's 6'5" to my 5'5", so nothing I do is really affecting him. I tell him,

"You know this shit is going to stop when I get my piece, right?".

He says

"What are you talking about?"

I get up and show him my letter. And tell him when I get out on the streets, he better watch out. This just starts another fight. I love to wrestle. Afterwards he tells me he's happy for me and he hopes I do well. Even gives me a hug. Awwww. He turns to Mtv Movie awards and we start watching that. Why…I don’t know. Anyway, he starts taking off my clothes. Laying there, he tells me how nice I look in my purple panty and bra set. I thought he was going to rip his towel off right there and then. But instead, he asks me where would I like to get rubbed first. My feet or my body. I hold up a foot and he starts to rub. Oh my god. this man knows my body. He gives the best massages. He (oh my gosh I’m getting relaxed in that special way just thinking about it) started with my left foot and rubbed for a little less then ½ an hour. He did the same with the right. Then he turned me onto my stomach and started rubbing my legs. Ya’ll know this man kept rubbing for another hour. I was so relaxed. It was just what I needed.

He never was a slouch as far as giving massages was concerned, and he’s had like 4 ½ years to perfect this skill. He knows my body so well. He kissed me all over. Gave me some oral delight and when I was all relaxed and unsuspecting, he grabbed a magnum XL and "took it" ! And I loved it! Damn, damn, damn! I loved every second! Afterwards we lay in the darkness. I couldnt really sleep so I told him to

"Rest-up while I take a shower."

I just can't sleep (even for 1/2 an hour) all sweaty and sticky. Sorry, just not that type of girl. Anyway came back in the room like gang-busters. Had to grab another condom, and jump on the dick. It's too good. I couldn't leave without 'one for the road'. Afterwards,.... Yes damn-it! I did get in the shower again. Got dressed while he was laying on the bed. He said that there was some spaghetti in the kitchen. Ya'll remember the first time I ate spaghetti in his apartment? Thought I was going to die! Well since then I've actually become a big fan of his spaghetti. Go figure! I made him a plate and grabbed a Gatorade from the refrigerator. That N**** was acting real tired or something. Anyway I rapped up a plate for myself, said my goodbyes, and hit the road. Got home in 15 minutes cause there was no traffic. When I got in the house, my mom was still up. I asked her if she wanted some spaghetti, but she said "no" . Shiiit! more for me then. It was so good. I went right to sleep after that.

See, there was nothing that unusual going on. I didn't win the lottery or anything like that. I was just happy to have everything flowing in the right direction. For once!






Peace

11 comments:

dc_speaks said...

lol....well congrats for the Jump off. u go girl...hahahahahaha

JustMeWriting said...

I HATE YOU SO MUCH...THAT "FLAMES, HEAVING...ON THE SIDES OF MY FACE"...HOW YOU GONE TELL THAT STORY WHEN YOU KNOWWWW I'M IN REHAB...YOU'RE THE MOST VILE, HATEFUL WOMAN IN THE BLOG-WORLD..."NOW WHAT AM GON DO WIT TWO MO KIDS" LOL...LOL...LOL.

BOY, that was a good good story...DON'T DO DAT SHIITE AGAIN...LOL.

question...dude sounds pretty aight..what's up with you getting in a relationship with him?

Paula D. said...

Girl handle your bizness!!!! I ain't mad at you!!!

Nic said...

@ DC,
Thank you Thank you ....Hold your applause please. LOL!

@ JMW,
Did you just have a Rick James moment. I felt like you were gonna give me the f*** your couch speech too! You know

"AHH!, YOU DARKNESSES, YOU BLACK MIDNIGHT EVIL MUTHA F****, AHH! BLACK MAGIC.....YOU'RE WRONG! DELERIOUS, MUTHA F**** AHHH! ......YOU WERE COLD AS ICE..."

LOL! Seriously though. To answer your question. We gave it a try a long time ago. Long story short, I don't think he's relationship material.


@ Paula D.
Thanks girl, and keep coming back!

JustMeWriting said...

LOL...LOL...LOL...OH, MY GOD...I DON'T THINK I CAN HATE YOU ANYMORE...HAHAHAH...MY EYES ARE BLEEDING...LOL.

'DEY SHOULDN'T NEVA GAVE YOU NUKKA MONEY'...LOL. Dave Chappell should be proud heck and Uncle Rucus, because we make these dudes famous all over again...LOL.

dc_speaks said...

how funny...i see you quoting the shows...I'll be badck with trivia questions..

dc_speaks said...

I DID SOMETHING ESPECIALLY FUNNY FOR YOU ....COME TO MY BLOG!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA

Sugar said...

I'm with JMW, you need your ass whooped for posting something like this when we are trying to reform ourselves!!! lol Damn!

JustMeWriting said...

nic, "WHERE YA POEMS...WHERE YA SANDALS, WHERE YA CAPRI PANTS...WHERE YA NEW POST...LOL!!!

dc_speaks said...

lol..are you out for the "jump off" again? hahahahaha

Lola Gets said...

Man, thats a lot of showers!
lol
L