Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Text Messaging While Tired.




Okay. So I was all ready to get some yesterday.
I had been exchanging text messages with my smut-buddy all morning.

Start 8:00am

Me: Papi r u up? I’m so horny. I need some today.
Him: Goodmorning mami.
Me: Goodmorning papi.
Him: How’s work?
Me: F*** the small talk. I need that clit massage.
Him: Okay, you comin ova later
Me: Yep!

End 8:04am

Well I told ya’ll that I’ve been busy moving for the past 4-5 days right. I guess the combination of that, sleeping on a different bed & sitting for 9 hours at work caught up to me. Because by 3:00pm I was hurting. I MEAN I WAS HURTINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
I was so tired, and sore, and stiff, and irritable. There was no way I would’ve been able to make it to his place. Sex was now out of the question.
I was in so much pain, I was snapping at people on the job. I went home and threw on some pajamas so fastttttt! I was in that piece, running around with my eyes half closed like “Speedy Gonzales”. I know my mom was looking like,

“Why is this girl walking around my house like a crack head?”

It was because I was so tired, and in so much agonizing pain I felt like if I stopped moving, I wouldn’t be able to start moving again. My body was on auto pilot/fast-forward. Like, have you ever been driving, only to realize that you don’t remember making the turns, and crossing the lights that got you where you were. Or…(and this one always makes me laugh) Have you ever seen someone get hit so hard that after they fall to the ground they get right back up? They do that lil’ drunk walk or give some incoherent speech. But they don’t keep their asses on the ground, where they’re supposed to be. LOL! Yeah that was me yesterday.

I knew that I was supposed to see him at 6:00pm, so I called to cancel around 3:45pm. This fool didn’t feel the need to answer the phone, so I didn’t feel the need to leave a message. I wasn’t trying to be bitchy or anything, I was just so dead tired at that point. I don’t think I was thinking straight. I climb the stairs and fall on my bed.


An hour later I wake up with a text message on my phone.

4:31pm Him: Countdown 2 the cream.
4:54pm Me: Can’t c u 2nite
4:54pm Him: Y not.
4:57pm Me: I tried to call u earlier. I’m 2 tired/sore 2 get dressed n 2 drive up there n back. Also I don’t feel like stopping for condoms or gas.
5:18pm Him: I got condoms
6:03pm Me: Damn you could ask if I’m okay.
6:12pm Me again and pissed: Damn if it aint about getting head u ain’t interested huh? That’s cool.


(At this time I can't sleep, so I get up to wash my hair and take a shower)

8:14pm Him: Nic, I do care but all day u made it about sex so that’s what tip I was on. I’m sorry if I hurt ur feelns.

(This is where I really started to let my sleepiness get the best of me. Acting like it’s more then just sex is a big no-no for us. But in my defense I was half asleep)

8:20pm Me:
Ur right. I was on it all day. So didn’t it concern you a little when I said I couldn’t come through. Did it cross ur mind 2 say anything besides “I got condoms”?
8:26pm Me again: My bad. I was tired and frustrated. But I’m good now.
8:31pm Me, still trippin’: It just kind’a made you look like an insensitive jerk. Papi even jump-offs have feelings.
8:32pm Him: I apologize
8:54pm Him: What u doin
8:58pm Me: Just left the apartment. On my way to Wendy’s . I had the phone in my hand to text you. What’s up?
9:01pm Him: Chillin
9:07pm Me the real me. LOL!: Oh, I’m sorry bout today too. But I’ve been packing and moving since Wednesday. I think sitting all day at work is what put me in so much pain.
9:10pm Him: That’s ok. I wish I could’ve made it better.

Awww! Yeah I guess I was trippin’. It happens. I told ya'll I wasn't perfect. Glad I got it together……eventually. Just thought I’d keep ya’ll updated on ma backslidin’ and general ranting. JMW, I guess this could go under the category of me making an ass out of myself. I hope you got at least a chuckle out of this. Sorry about the text message form of this post. If it bothered anyone don't stress. I don't plan to have any other post like this.



Peace




12 comments:

dc_speaks said...

well handled lil lady. gettin dudes pumped up about sex is easy. if we are singularly focused it's hard to shift gears. I'm glad that the exchange didn't escalate into something ugly.

next time though, call dude back or leave the message. It's not always a persons fault that they didn't answer the phone. sometimes it's reception. I'm sure everything will be fine and you and your smut buddy will have a great time practicing procreation without the procreation part...lol.

peace

chokkklitsoul said...

Hahahahah!!! I swear I was like man...that's exactly how we do!!!! I am cracking up at the spaces in between messages when you said something wack and there was no rebuttal from him...he was prolly like DAMMED IF I DO & DONT!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

I hope you rested, and got it all out...you know you gonna be needing that jump off girlie!

you know you are a certifiable nut right?? LMAO!!!!

dcsavvystar said...

nic - seriously... why do i have to catch myself in the situation you were in...
"to start the argument.... or to really try to feel where he was coming from" lol. girl i usually go with the former - which is an issue within itself. BUT realize that you did the right thing.. understood the overall meaning.
do your thing girl b/c this was hilarious! we can all relate to this story.

Rose said...

If I had to text messages I would be like messed up. All those abbreviated words, but I quickly got it! Wow! You were tired. Hope all is better.....

Tafari said...

Boo, I know you were tired but it sounds like you caught feelings & catching feelings for a jump off is a big NO NO! LOL

Khoney330 said...

Most people can answer their phones, less they got revol.. Viva La Revolucion! If he'd have answered, he would have known the deal.

Nic said...

@ DC,
Yes. It doesn’t take much to get ya’ll excited about sex. Not much at all ;) The thing that had me pissed was the fact that he was acting like....
If we don’t get it in tonight, we’ll never have another chance...
He knows by now that I am an equal opportunity smut-buddy. I mean it’s not like we don’t get it in often. HaHa! Practice, practice, practice! Right? LOL!

@ chokkk,
“DAMMED IF I DO & DONT!!!” Yes girl, that’s how he always looks at me when I have him pinned in a corner. He’s not big on confrontation, and I can be a bully sometimes. I think I have Napoleon syndrome. Something ain’t right. But I did get ma rest! MUAHahHAHhahahhahaahHAHahh!!!


@ dcsavvy,
Where the heck have you been missy :) I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one these things happen to. I think in general women/girls are good with looking at things from other peoples’ perspective. It just helps if we are calm and rested at the time. Lol! Glad you got a laugh. Don’t be a stranger.


@ rose,
Yeah, it takes a minute to get used to. I was so tired that day; I was looking for an abbreviation for the word “A”. Everything is good now. Is this your first time here? Thanks for stopping by :)


@ bygbaby,
Hey, you always gotta bring me down! LOL! Just kidding. I know you’re just trying to look out. And you’re right catching feeling for a jump-off is a no-no. I’ma try to keep things as casual as possible. But honestly it does get hard sometimes.


@ khoney,
Ha! Rev.... I never heard of that before. Prolly was the child in me that decided not to leave the message anyway.LOL! Oh well. He got over it thankfully.



Peace

Sugar said...

Haha! He was probably thinking, "Damn, here she goes with some drama." At least you pulled yourself together. Nothing like an impaired mental state to make you do something crazy.

JustMeWriting said...

I'M FURIOUS...I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M JUST GETTING TO THIS...I CAN'T EVEN LAUGH...

LOL...(I'm better now) LOL... girl, you so simple... I DID THE SAME THING YESTERDAY AND CARRIED IT OVER INTO TODAY... It's PMS week and you know how that's spent...hollen at nukkas then saying by bad 12 times...LOL.

Nic said...

@ Sugar,
Yeah, like I’m not allowed to slip once every 6 months.

@ JMW,
I want to laugh at you and say "Ha! That's what you get for coming in late! But I can't :(
Cause I know I'm guilty of getting to your blog late. Anyway.
We're always doing the same thing. I used to laugh when you'd say we were living in parallel universes. Now I'm concerned :)

~*poking at my compact mirror, praying I dont get pulled through*~

dc_speaks said...

lol@when keeping it real goes wrong. you are a nut.

DJ Diva said...

yeah I remember cancelling a romp....empowering lol....always put u first!