Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday Night Road- Whore




6am – 3pm Worked
3am – 3:30 Drove home
3:30 – 4pm Hung out with two of my god-kids
4pm – 7:30 Mowed the lawn, weed-whacked the edges, pulled weeds in the driveway & in the front of the house, trimmed the bush by the curb, used the leaf blower for all the acorns and crap, swept, and sprayed down the pavement.
7:30 – 8:15 Took a shower and put on some p.j.'s.
8:15 – 8:45 Sat down and tried not to think about how hungry I was.
- 8:45 Got up, went outside (noticed there was already trash in-front of the house) and drove to Wendy’s to get a salad and some nuggets. While I was out that way I filled up my tank, and dropped off a movie I had rented last week. (Yes I still had my PJ’s on)

So I’m driving home, and I get stopped at a red light. There were two cars in-front of me and no cars in the lane to my right. A car pulls up in the right hand lane and stops right next to my car instead of pulling all the way up to the light. Ladies you know what it was hittin’ for.
Anyway I didn’t turn around I just kept singing along to my music and waiting for the light to change.


I’m a naturally fast driver, so I take off as soon as the light changes. Dude was on my heels though, and followed me from lane to lane. What a Tackball. The next light we got stopped at brought more of the same thing. He even tried beeping.The light changes and I'm off again.

There’s nothing but open road (really just street) in-front of us. I don’t know how fast we were going but we were within the speed limit.
There wasn’t anyone behind me for a while, so I just stopped. Don’t you know this fool stopped too? Right next to me! So you know I had to play stop and go with him for a little bit longer? LOL!
I decided that I would at least look over to see who it was. I was already laughing my a** off. I look, and to my surprise he looked very familiar. It is the same dude that was trying to race me about two months ago on the other side of town. I guess that’s his m.o.. Haha! So I roll my window down because at this point I was curious to hear what he was going to say. He looked at me and said

Him: Hey, why don’t you let me take you to dinner tonight.
*I look over at at his BMW SUV…it’s nice, but I’m still not interested*
Me: No thanks, I just came from getting some junk food.
Him: Hey girl, don’t I know you?”
Me: Yep
Him: From what?
Me: Same thing as tonight. Driving.
Him: Oh! Can I talk to you?
Me: Sorry, I’m going this way. (make a left turn and wave “bye-bye”. I could not stop laughing at dude)


That s*** was so funny to me. I mean twice in the past 6 months. Does he have a thing for Mercury Sables, or is he just a road whore?

“Can I take you to dinner tonight?” What type of girls are going for this crap? I mean it’s a Thursday night, we’re in cars (still moving might I add) and I don’t even know him. His approach was all wrong.


Maybe I would have been impressed if he could have gotten in front of me, and made me stop.

Haha! Beat the speed racer though?............ Please!



Have a great weekend y'all.

8 comments:

Sheletha said...

yeah Im going to let you take me to dinner and kill me...

me thinks not.

I think it was the pajamas that got him faded

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Damn...dude would have probably gotten a better response if he played like he was lost or something....

You don't know him from a hole in da road...da fugg you look like takin' him up on an offer to go to dinner --and under those circumstances at that??

His approach was just ALL WRONG!!!!

What's goodie Nic??? How you be??? :-)

Nic said...

@ sheletham
LMAO @ you.

I can just imagin the news anchor......
This just in. A 26 year old girl found dead and nekid (naked) in the park. Stabbed 78 times. In other news find out why pretzels are good for you at 6:00. LOL!
Yeah It might have been the pjs. The top was low cut, but I'm not even very chesty. That nasty dud'e was probably scouting for anyone with a hole. So nasty.


@ ms. behaving,
Ya know?!?! S*** like that just creeps me out. Why pick up girls like that? And then the other thing is that, in general I still look about 18 years old. At night and in pink kiddie pajamas I can pass for 17. Dude prolly thought he hit the pedophile jackpot.

He looked about 40, trying to front like he was 25.

EWWWWWW!

Unknown said...

Ummm....BMW or not, he sounds desperate and pathetic.

Ray Kay Jay said...

LOL Whats so damn funny is your loss of reality - didnt you realise that Mercury Sables are so darn hot a guy just cant help but pull alongside the bumper and perv at one ??

Maybe this guy just wanted to date your hot car instead ?

Then again, a lady in PJ's has to be irresistable, huh. I enjoy reading your posts - you have a great take on life's weirdness.Keep it up.

Keelah said...

Bwahahahahhaha!

Monie said...

LOL! What a thirstball!

Trenting said...

Were you a horticulturist in another life? You go lady, when you're done with your yard can you bring all your tools to mine? :)
Pretty please!