Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Update on The Ex, aka “G”, aka Papi, aka Cut-buddy!


JMW & DC, y'all might not like this.

I started to fuck with my ex again because I was bored, and horny. I figured that since we were pretty compatible, (in bed) that, ehhh…..why not. Also, with him, I already knew most of his drama. There weren’t supposed to be any surprises.


There were other contributing factors I guess. Like I said before, (in older posts) my ex and I met in late 2002. Before I met him I had been abstinent for a little over a year. (Wait, does it still count as abstinence if you “satisfy your own needs”?) Anyway….. I’ve only had sex with one person since 2001. Too scared to lay down with anyone else I guess. Or, too lazy to look for another dude that could satisfy me. Anyway, for whatever reason I started to mix it up with him, it was a big mistake….BIG ……HUGE!!!!

The problems started about two weeks ago. We had plans to go out, but instead he asked me if I wanted to come to a picnic that his family was having. I said, “oh….you and the boys?” referring to his twin sons whom I adore. He said “no, everyone”. Well y’all know I had to pass on that. His family and I don’t really get along on account of the fact that I don’t respect any of them. Feel no need to be around those dramatic fools. And, I need to save all of my fake smiles for work…..Ya feel me????? Well after I said “no”, he had an attitude with me. Didn’t speak to me for a couple of days. Giving me the fuggin silent treatment like a damn girl. That’s around the time that my uncle died. I really didn’t need that extra shit. When we finally did speak, he was acting all funny. Lawd! I can’t stand a bitch ass dude. I could hear the attitude all in his voice. In my head I was like “Damn…..do you not remember how your mother was discreetly campaigning for your babies’ mom, while at the same time calling me her daughter in law? Inviting her to every single event she knew I would be at. Calling me on the phone, and asking me not to beat her ass?”

I remember that two faced shit. Anyway, days flew by and the anger both of us were feeling, kinda’ just faded away. He started to whisper sweet nothings in my ear …. again (this has been going on a lot within the past few months).

For some reason it didn’t sit well with me though.

When we started this *cut-buddy* relationship, we established that it would just be sex. I didn’t ask him how many women he was sleeping with. All I ever said was “be safe”. At first he was cool with that. Then whenever I would say it he would *act* all offended as if I were calling him a whore :) That’s when he really started acting as if I were his one and only. Even told me he wasn’t speaking/dealing with anyone else. Went so far as to let me lay up in his house when he wasn’t home. LOL!


Don’t get it twisted though, he always took his cell with him. That’s his second dick…his most prized possession. All of his little secrets neatly packed away into a tiny hand held fortress. And let me tell you. Like his real dick, he took it with him EVERYWHERE.

I remember one time, I had slept over. All night long his phone rang, but he would never answer it. The next morning he woke up and went to the bathroom. While he was in there his phone rang again. I looked at the phone and before I could even read the “m” in “Kim” I heard him running down the hall. LOL! All in a panic. I just walked by him and said “Kim called”. He (of course) had the stupid face. I just got my shit together and rolled. Laughing to myself, as he had a hissy fit in the background. Acting all confused, defensive & guilty. I should’ve never come back after that, but the dick was calling me. So this Friday, I end up sleeping over again. People were blowing up his phone all night long.

Saturday morning @ 7:00am, I wake him up because he has to get ready for work. While he’s in the shower, his phone rings. Twice actually. Both times the same girl..... Kim. I took that golden opportunity to go through his phone. Why?... Why not? Took a few numbers down, checked the pictures…..none of me up in there, but there were like 6 other girls. Some cute…..some not. I had taken a shower earlier in the morning. All I needed to do was brush my teeth and wash my face. When I was done I mentioned that he had a couple of missed calls. Keep in mind that it is 7:00am in the damn morning. Who else but a girlfriend calls that early?


Me: Kim called.

Him: Oh.

Me: Twice.

Him: (silent acting busy)

Me: So, is she another friend from work?

Him: No. She’s someone I’m trying to make stop calling me.

Me: Oh! ……….I went through your phone while you were in the shower
Papi.

Him: (inaudible noise) I don’t care.

Me: What about Tameka and Nikki? You trying to snub them too?

Him: They’re just friends. (Straight doo-doo face)

Me: Okay. (Gave him a lil’ smile)



Okay you want to play it cool? That’s fine with me. While I was walking to my car, he called out to me. “Damn, no kiss goodbye?” I said, “Yeah, just let me pull my car around first. I want to get out of this rain, ya know.” As I pull up alongside of his car, he has this face…like he’s waiting for me to snap. I just smiled and said. “I didn’t mess up your day did I? You look kind of nauseous.”
He said no, so I just smiled, and said I would call him later.

I knew what I was going to do. I was going to call them. I was in a rare mood. Feelin’ kinda bitchy. I get like that occasionally. This other part of me that I don’t really understand is hard to control at times. Sometimes I (the rational Nic) can control her. Other times…it’s like I just decides to sit back and enjoy the show.


I pulled up to my house and called “G”. I told him that I had taken a few numbers down and that I had to go make some calls. All in a little sing songy voice. And do you know what this fool said. "Okay Nic."
I go in the house and call Kim. I’m polite, but get straight to the point. We hit it off. She was cool. She asked me if he and I were in a relationship, and I told her “no, but with everything 'G’s' been saying it might be a possibility. I just want to make sure of a few things, before we go any further”. She seemed to corroborate his story right off the bat, which doesn’t really mean shit cause tricks lie. Her first words to me were
“Oh so what, did he tell you to call me? Did he tell you to say you’re his girl, and he don’t want me?” I explained how I got the number, told her why I called her. And let her know that he did not tell me to make any calls.

Well we got of the phone, (no beef I swear), and about 5 minutes later my phone rings. It’s “G” and he's mad as hell. Screaming and carrying on a lot over a call to someone he supposedly doesn’t even like. I was laughing to my self as he tried to jump down my throat. He was acting so out of character, and that’s how I knew that there was something serious going on between him and one of the other women. As he was “talking” to me, all I could do was laugh and say,
“Didn’t I tell you I was going to do this though? Did you think that I pulled those names out of thin air? Have I ever lied to you before? Well whose fault is it that you never took me seriously? Maybe that was your problem!”

I think that he was just scared that I was going to call the next group of girls, and mess up his plans. Well I don’t really need to do I. What ever those girls are doing, is on them. They aren’t of any real interest to me. The whole thing was just hilarious though. I mean really I expected more from him.I honestly thought that he would be able to have better control over situations like this. The whole thing makes me laugh, because…….well he fucked up. Wasn't I supposed to be completely under his control! Ha! Please!!!!! I know, deep down inside that I shouldn’t have stooped to his level of game playing, but darnit I want to have fun too. I mean shit I figure he’s been playing with my mind for years now, it’s only right that I be able to jerk him around too. All he had to do was just keep things sex based. He’s the one that started that “I still love you” crap. Not to mention that “let’s make a baby” shit. Pluheese!

If he would have just gripped me up, thrown me down, had his way with me and left me sleep on the ground…I would have been fine. Shit I love that type of stuff. Use me up baby! That’s what I get off on.He’s the one that tried to use the ole’ "rope-a-dope" tactics on me. BUT FOR WHAT? Why couldn’t he just keep it real with me? PUNK AZZ! Did he think that that was the only way he could keep me coming back to him? Fill me up lies…..keep me dazed and confused. Dude, it’s 2007 get your shit together. Don’t you know me by now? Don’t you know that I value honesty above everything? Dumb ass! So now you’re pouting cause some shit done blown up in your face and you didn’t see it coming. Bwahahahah! Didn’t I tell you not to fuck with my emotions? Did you think that I was really going to put my life on hold so that I could chase you around Philadelphia? Naw buddy! You can kiss my beautiful brown ass.Now I’m over here laughin’ to myself. Petty much? Yeah... I know it, but so fuggin’ what ! Karma’s a bitch, and I have a feeling that it’s just getting started with him.


Here are a few links, for anyone who wants to catch up on "The Ex".


Backsliding Again
Friday’s Trying to Destroy Me!
I Promised I’d Be Honest With Y’all!

I’m Getting Married Y’all……One Day.
Text Messaging While Tired.
Awwww Tuesday….
Is Paternity Becoming a Non-Issue?



Peace

37 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

Dang I need to go and read the other posts LOL

That had me cracking up..how is he gonna act I love youish when clearly he's still dealing with other females..you told him to be safe that's all he gotta do I tell ya...they dont wanna follow the rules when we make up they want their own rules.

Nic said...

@ honey-libra,

He definately brought all of this on himself. LOL! I wish I would have taped it for y'all. It still makes me laugh to think about it. Guys just love to complicate things. Then they look at us like were crazy when we bust them. It's like blowing-up is their only defense when they get upset. But I'm like...
"Don't be upset with me sweetie....you just out-smarted yourself that's all!" LOL!

Infamous JP said...

HAHA!!! I tell you what. You just made my day!! Makes me wonder how many others I Love You's he's been saying. Lets hope Kim jumps off his dick too!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Awww shoot.
Looks like I gotta go catch up on old dude from some past posts [SMH].

Girl...as much as I say I don't like drama, I'D HAVE CALLED KIM'S ASS TOO and that's real talk!!

It's a good thing she wasn't one of those "bout' it--bout' it bitchez"

Girl some of these men ain't SHYT!!!!

You're right tho' karmas about a biotch!!! What goes around DOES come back around so he'll get it back!!

Unknown said...

WoW!!! This post is hecka funny, serves him right!

I don't see why guys think they're the only ones that can get away with shit...and he's all huffy puffy now, puh lease. Good for you for stooping to his level, sometimes it just needs to be done!

Nic said...

ANYONE & EVERYONE

I went back and added links to old "Ex" posts, @ the bottom of this post. They are highlighted in light purple. Hope you enjoy!

@ jp,
Yeah, he's probably a total "I love you" whore! Grimey as hell. Something tells me that Kim ain't in a hurry to leave that alone :(
But, that WOULD be lovely ;)

@ knicksgrl1907,
Don't remember really asking bout any jobs, but thanks for the tip anyway.

@ ms. behaving,
Hey. I placed a bunch a links at the bottom of this post. It'll give you a nice laugh to see what I've let myself get into.
I'm glad you understand that I HAD to take it there. LOL! It would have kept me up at night.
I still haven't used or thrown away the other numbers. Hmmmmmm, shall I behave? LOL! We'll see ;)

@ black mamba,
Glad I could make you laugh.
For just one day, I would like to know what he's thinking. Just so I can see if there is any logic behind his actions. Seriously doubt it, but ehhh, I'm still curious. I really didn't get down to his level yet. Maybe in time. I'll keep y'all posted ;)

anonymousnupe said...

You skur me.

Nic said...

Don't be skurred. Come to the dark side.

Sheletha said...

Here I is!!!!!

Miz JJ said...

Men are so silly. They are always trying to tell you a bunch of lies to get you all excited about their asses. Just tell the truth. Don't be telling me you love me when you have ten other girls too. Gah.

anonymousnupe said...

Can't do it, Nic. I just, I just throw off too much light!

Nic said...

@ sheletha,

Hey Boo-Boo. If I go back to you blog will there be a suprise for me? Thought you were on a vacation.

@ miz jj,
I just wish they would grow the fugg up.

anonymousnupe said...

And y'all need to stop frontin' up in here like all women are friggin' Claire Huxtable (and even she had her issues). Criticize us, sure, but to do so in the typical, sweeping men just oughta... fashion would be myopic, wouldn't it? I always considered the female readership up in here too introspective and canny to fall into that old trap.

Nic said...

Well what can I say to that. It's a compliment...and a diss rolled up in one.

The best kinda burn.

But you know how I feel about Claire Huxtable right.
WATCH YOURSELF LOL!

anonymousnupe said...

Thank you very much How to Make Friends and Influence People. LOL!

So, how you feel about her sister Debbie?

KIKI said...

O-M-G! Nic, I swear that's the same a-hole I was recently seeing!LOL

What's up wit that shit? I'm just like you...it's 2007...I got my career & kids to think about, and yeah a relationship would be nice, but right now I'm just looking for somebody to blow my back out & keep it pushin. So why when you let a dude know that all you're interested in is sex, they wanna try to pull that I only want you/I ain't fuckin nobody else but you shit? Girl...it just works my LAST nerve!

Keep it real pimpin' and it'll all work out fine. If not, like you said...Karma's a bitch!LOL

Keelah said...

Bwahahahhaahahaah! Men are so funny! But YOU got the last laugh!

Nic said...

@ snupe,
Debbie ain't raise me! LOL!


@ kiki,
Hey, if that was the same guy, then YOU can trully understand why I'm still laughing. Dude is/was a total joke.

@ keelah,
If I could've just seen his face when he was yelling at me ...... that would've made my year.

*Tanyetta* said...

Nic ain't the one! He ain't KNOW??? LOL

OMG that is hilarious!!!

dc_speaks said...

ok...first. I ain't mad atcha. Not one bit. I probably have alot to say and will re read the post again before I make the next comment.

At first glance, I couldn't stop laughing through the exchanges and the spy antics that you were engaged in.

As previosly stated...you are definitely alright with me.

JustMeWriting said...

HOW THE FRIG DID I MISS THIS???
Well now, YES, grasshopper...I'm only a tad bit mad about this, but MORE then anything...I'm soooo happy you ain't nobody's fool.

Yeah, you went through a heck of a lot to pay him back, but as I'm just glad you're done with that nut, because that's what he is for talken all that bullshizzle...it's SOOOO extra and I HATE extra.

AND GIRL, you aint neva lied about a itch-azz-nukka...I HATE THEM TOO... PUNK, just shut up and be a man. IT TAKES A REAL MAN, TO BE A GAMA MAN, CAUSE ONLY A GAMA MAN IS A REAL MAN!!! LOL...LOL. ok, where was that line from?

JustMeWriting said...

nupe; lol... why you tryna start trouble.

Sheletha said...

school daze

Organized Noise said...

I'm so glad I never had to go through a situation like this. I am an upfront person and stories like this make me happy I never tried to lie about someone or something like this. I'm not saying I haven't done my share of dirt, I was just honest about it when called on it.

Nic said...

@ tanyetta,
Let em know girl :)

@ dc,
Should I wait for you to re-read this post?
Naw, you know I’m impatient. A better spy would’ve remembered to check the text messages. That’s where I needed to be. Hahahahahahahaha!

Amen.


@ jmw,
I don’t know how you did that {asking people at work if they can figure it out…..Bob said he don’t know either}. You want me to speak to the people at your job? Tell them to leave you alone so you can concentrate on blogging. Hahahahaha!
As I was writing that I was like “damn, she sure did post about women who provoke….oh well can’t stop being me.”
GAMA MAN???? Where is that from? DARN YOU! That’s twice in one day you’ve stumped me with your trivia.
And yes……….snupe is over here messing with folk. Talkin’ bout Phylicia and whatnot!

Nic said...

@ sheletha,
Dang! you keep grabbin prizes!

@ organized noise,
Hahaha! Yes, honesty is the best policy. Spread the word.

dc_speaks said...

ok...back.

now that i had a chance to re read the story. I understand a few things and a couple of them I agree with...some I don't.

Now, hooking up with an ex is normal for "mental safety" reasons. I have as well as some other people probably have gone through the same method of thinking. It's supposed to be safe. Here's where I's a lil confused, was there a DTR"define the relationship" speech? It doesn't matter what dude said...unless the relations(jump off) was defined as a relationship, then there wasn't one at all. Let me also be a witness to saying that people, not just dudes will say whatever they think will solidify the jump off if they deteck a chink in the armor. Yeah dude may have hammed it up a lil but that happens on both sides of the coin.
Now come the phone calls and the spy work. Phone calls coming in early the morning most certainly appear to be "more than just friends" calls. He should have been questioned as you did, but the extra stuff...hmmm it may have been a little over the top. Once you questioned him, the rules of the game changed for him because it became a threat to his sex. you said"When we started this *cut-buddy* relationship, we established that it would just be sex. I didn’t ask him how many women he was sleeping with. All I ever said was “be safe”." Now with that being said...then people calling shouldn't have been any of your business unless you were interested in steppin up. but at that moment...ya'll was just fugging each other.

You said you already knew his drama and didn't like his family like that so....."super sleuth" wasn't even necessary.

I'm glad you didn't go for the okie doke, but IMHO...you forced him to make a decision about the jump off with you or lying to protect himself when that situation arose. I don't think that he should have lied to you, but I also don't think that you should have gone thru the phone, copied down numbers and then called them unless ya'll had gotten into a relationship that was defined as such.

you get mad props for making the calls and saying you were making the calls, but ask yourself this...after knowing that those girls were probably more than just friends and ya'll were just sexing each other, what has changed? didn't you already know that making those calls was going to give you the response that you got from him and her? If it's just sex...then if you know he's interested or involved with someone else..are you willing to be down still or just cut him off?

it was funny to read, but I'd like to say that your health and feelins are more important than seeing this as a blog post.

sorry it was so long, but i had to get that off my chest.

thanks for the invitation to comment again...


peace and love always homie

JustMeWriting said...

LOL... I'm sorry boo-boo, but you got yesterday's trivia...but sheletha got this one...LOL. Yeah, nupe had betta stop it.

Monie said...

You got some balls girl! LOL! Great post and great blog. I'll definitely be reading...

Sugar said...

Whoa!!!!! Girl, this is gangster! Men don't realize, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!" and playing with a woman's emotions is right next to scorn!

Bravo girl! Bravo!

KIKI said...

Ok DC...I gotta jump back in here & debate ya a lil (you know I luv ya like a big step-brah, but...)

"...not just dudes will say whatever they think will solidify the jump off if they deteck a chink in the armor..."

If nic's situation is anything like mine was (like I said...sounds like the same negro), the problem is that the "jump of" was already solidified, so what's the purpose of the lie. The lies are what cause the armour to be put on in the first place.

If I ask you about other women & you lie to cover yo ass, thats one thing. I don't justify it but I can undestand it. But if ain't nobody ask you that ish, what the point in VOLUNTARILY lying about it. That's what's so damn funny...he looks like a damn clown...causing a problem where there never needed to be one.

I don't know about anybody else, but I find a man who truthfully tells me he's seeing other women a HELL of alot sexier than a man who just says what he THINKS I want to hear and feeds me a bunch of BS.

Like my girl MJB says...

So many men
think that all a girl needs
is to be sold a dream
But I want
FOR REAL!

Ya heard?!

My-Conscience said...

Oh no, not the Ex, find the Next!

Nic said...

@ dc,
First off, sorry I left you a “lil confused”. I guess I should have made things a little clearer, but I didn’t think that the whole post was going to get picked apart. I’ll try to answer all your questions. Yes, there was a DTR talk, but no, we weren’t in a relationship. I was considering taking him back, but for some odd reason DC, I didn’t trust him with my heart (go figure right). Either way, that’s no excuse for him to try to fill my head up with lies. In the post I write… “He’s the one that started that “I still love you” crap. Not to mention that “let’s make a baby” shit.” I did not initiate, or encourage these types of statement, but after a while they get hard to ignore. If you re-re-read the post, you’ll see that I also wrote “no, but with everything 'G’s' been saying it might be a possibility.” Guess I could’ve been clearer about that though.

I can admit that there are some women out in the world that lie like men, but I am not one of them so that “both sides of the coin” stuff doesn’t really apply to me.

As far as the “extra stuff” well I don’t really feel that it was that sooooo extra. What was I supposed to do? Get back into a relationship with him and ignore the s*** going on around me? I don’t know about you, but I can’t do that.

“Super sleuth”?!?!Hahahahaha! Don’t really know where you got that from. I never used that term while writing this post, and I never tried to act as such. I hope you don’t think I wasn’t doing back-flips in all black leotards, and s*** to steal his phone. That would be funny though. LOL!!

Anyway, why do you feel that I forced him to either make a decision about the “jump off” with me OR lie? Why don’t you think that he could have told me the truth from the jump? Is that not an option in your mind?

In regards to this….
“People calling shouldn't have been any of your business unless you were interested in steppin up.”
Did you realllllllly read my post? I did say that it was a possibility. Also wrote that he was telling me I was the only women he messed with.

As far as when you said “what has changed?”.....I’d love to ask “G” that. LOL! Probably his image of me. Seriously though, there is no jealousy, or resentment towards the other females. He’s not with anyone of us in particular. Ain't like he's a real prize at this point. I don’t know what’s going on with the others cause like I said I didn’t call them. I didn’t know what his responses would be and that’s why I did it. I would’ve been down if he’d been able to keep it honest with me ALL THE WAY THROUGH. But like I said, HE started to act as if I were his one and only. Then he got caught in that lie.

But we’re getting sidetracked. The main thing I was trying to say is...I don’t like liars. He shouldn’t have tried to fill my head & heart up w/ promises of a love filled future, if he had a whole gang of chicks in the cut. If he could’ve just kept it simple and honest I might’ve stuck around. Wonder why some men fill they need to lie to insure that a woman stays by their side.

I believe in karma. You do dirt, you get dirt. There’s no reason to look in between the lines and try to rationalize why it’s okay for someone to lie like this, IMHO.

I could’ve taken things further. I could’ve called all the girls back, and played on his phone. I could’ve gone through the motions with him and tried to make things messy between him and these other girls, but I didn’t. I just asked a few questions. I was honest and told him what I was going to do. That was enough to throw him off balance and expose him, and that was enough for me.

Thanks for the concern for my feelings and health but also please understand that this blog is first and foremost a journal for me. I ststed that in my very first post so it’s cool that you didn’t know that. This is a way for me to express my feelings and get things off of my chest.

Also, don’t apologize for the length. I wouldn’t put limitations on what anyone says. I love to read all comments.

Nic said...

@ jmw,
Okay, 10 points for sheletha :)

@ monie,
Thanks for stopping in.

@ sugarthagirl,
Hahaha! Yeah, I don’t know how they missed that memo. Wish they could put it on every Madden 2008 game. That might be the only way to reach them.

@ kiki,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for having my back girl. But seriously though....are dudes initials G.A.C.? It would be soooooo funny (and f’ed) up if it were the same negro. LOL!

“The "jump of" was already solidified, so what's the purpose of the lie” & “causing a problem where there never needed to be one.”

Girl I should’ve just let you write the post. You took the words right out of my mouth. And he did look like a clown. A tall ass dopey mud-on-his-face CLOWN!

Sometimes I really feel like we (woman) ARE actually speaking a whole other language then men.

MLB ain’t never lie!


@ nitty-gritty,
Cool name. I want to be pro-active about this, and give the*next man* a chance. But every time I turn around I hear about, woman getting killed, cut up, & worse. Maybe I should just chill for a little while since a lot of men out there don’t really have their ish together.


Peace

dc_speaks said...

oh...no doubt. dude was absolutely wrong. no doubt about it at all. I think you should have kicked his ass to the curb even before you made the phone calls actually...hope im not overstepping my boundaries by saying that.

like i said, I don't care about that dudes feelings or his situation with other women at all...you are new fam fugg him...im with what nitty-gritty said" find the next"...I have heard that exes are exes for a reason. thats not always the case, but there might be some merit in it anyway.

have a fantatsic weekend, nic dear!!!!

JustMeWriting said...

OH...SUNSHINE...WE MISSED THE WIZ!!! I'm sooo mad, but GLAD...since I was getting this friggen tooth pulled FINALLY.

now... AMEN to Kiki...YES girl to all that. If you want to play games dude...games can be PLAYED. He shouldn't have started something he couldn't finish. Like kiki said...the jump off was ALREADY a done deal, the bullcrap was EXTRA.

sidebar: I know a few people who do early morning phone calls and say they're "just friends" , but dude talken bout..."you're the ONLY one" then showing something else means a)you take me for a fool
b)you don't give a darn about me being hurt or
c) you're just a liar

EITHER ONE MEANS...WRONG AND YOU'VE GOT TO LEARN.

bastad-messen wit my pookie-pie! YOU WANT ME TO KICK HIS ARSE BOO? LOL.

Nic said...

@ dc,
Man pluese! You know you don’t have to worry bout boundaries over here. LOL! And I did have a good weekend. Thank you kindly.


@ jmw,
It was all I could do to stay conscious on Thursday. People were calling me on the phone like “What’s good!” I was spazzin out like “Do you know what time it is? It’s friggin’ 5:00pm. What the heck were you thinking calling me at this god forsaken hour!?!?!?!?!? I HATE YOU!!!!!” lol
Tooth pulled! OMG they would have had to knock me out. Hope they make it quick and painless. And give you lots of fun meds :)

Sidebar: I think he is guilty of all three. He needs a good ass whupin’ LOL